Thursday, January 19, 2017

Lunch And Dinner

We knew that we were going out for dinner a couple of days ago, so I decided that we should have a light lunch. I went back to my favorite standby during the cold, winter months, and prepared myself a bowl of miso soup.


I added tofu, inoki mushroom (my favorite!), swiss chard, seaweed, and green onions. I was quite satisfying.

Then for dinner, we went to a Mexican seafood restaurant formerly known as Las Islas Marias (I forget its new name). I had one of my regular item, the Huachinango ala Natural (deep fried red snapper).

It was OK. The fish tasted as if it was old. The quality of the food at this restaurant has gone downhill over the years that I've visited it. Still, this is another photo that I can use for my "Fish are Food, not Friends" t-shirt if I decide to make another one.

Zz.

No comments:

Post a Comment